Thursday, July 30, 2009

Not feeling so hot!

So last week sweet little Izzy had to have his first dose of antibiotics :-( He got a bacterial skin infection. It started off as just a few spots...but it continued to spread over the next week and I decided to get him seen for it. It didn't seem to bother him much, which I am thankful for. But I'm sad that at only 4 months old he needed antibiotics. Good news is, his rash is now completely gone and now we know he isn't allergic to it! Plus...we know he has a sweet tooth...because he loved taking his medicine, and actually cried when it was gone each time!

1 comment:

J Lannan said...

I'm glad he's feeling better. My son loves his grape tylenol we've been giving him for teething pain. He'll be sitting there screaming his head off and suddenly just stops crying to watch us measure it out for him.