Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm still here...

So it's been a while since I last blogged...a whole month in fact! A lot has been going on in our lives and the blog takes a backseat often times. But I haven't forgotten about you all, my faithful followers :-) Summer is packed full of fun times to come, so I probably won't be on here as much as I would like. I will try to post whenever I can though and update you on our life and Izzy's progress.

Here is a small re-cap and a glimpse into what has been going on in our life this past month.
The kids finished school! HOORAY!
Speech Therapy...which Izzy loves (He doesn't realize he is working!)
Art/Soccer Class for the big kids...which means lots of Mommy & Izzy time.
A new leg...just one this time.
Memories made with cousins.
A 2 year old photo shoot.
More Physical Therapy...despite Izzy's every attempt to make us stop!
A BIG surprise at Shriner's.
Park Playdates...and much more.

No comments: