Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Please Pray

As I do every morning I got on the computer and checked out the blogs that I keep up with. There is a precious little girl names Kayleigh who has had quite the journey in her short 11 months of life, starting out with being born way to early and weighing only 1 pound. She has undergone many surgeries including being the youngest baby to ever have open heart surgery. She has been a fighter and has overcome many obstacles. However, as I read her blog this morning I learned that she went to be with Jesus today. My heart breaks for her parents as they will never be able to put her in her car seat and drive her home from the hospital, or tuck her into her own bed in her nursery they so lovingly prepared for her. Please say a prayer for this precious little one and her family as they mourn the loss of their sweet daughter. Below is a "button" you can click on to view this families blog.

No comments: