Thursday, September 13, 2012

My baby girl turns 10!

I know this blog was designed to share our story of Israel...but for today I am sharing it with my amazing, sweet, bright, loving daughter Rachel. On July 1st she turned 10 years old! I know it is so cliche to say...but truly where does the time go? In some ways it feels like it was only yesterday that I was bringing her into the world, yet on the other hand it feels like she has always been a part of my life. Rachel came to us as a surprise...and I can honestly say it was the best surprise I have ever received. She has blessed my life in more ways then I could even being to list. She has taught me so much about myself and been a huge contributor to me becoming the person I am today. I am SO thankful that God gave me this little girl to share life with. I could not imagine my life without her in it. I LOVE YOU Rachel Anne and I am SO proud of who you are and everything you have accomplished in your 10 years! I look forward to the next 10 years of life with you with great anticipation and expectation!
 
I hung balloons on her door with a sign, so when she woke up this was her surprise!
 
My beautiful 10 year old!
 
Rachel got her first "grown up" bike!

No comments: