Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Israel

Dear Israel,
Happy Birthday big 3 year old boy! It seems so hard to believe that it's been three years since you came into this world and forever changed my life. You will never know the impact you have had on my heart or the way you completely changed my view of the world. You are amazing. Every day I learn something new from you. You remind me that nothing is impossible. That I can achieve anything I set my mind to, because I watch you do it all the time. You are driven and determined. You are sweet and loving. You have an amazing spirit that everyone can feel. Your eyes are one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Your smile carries power. I wish I could somehow open up my heart so you could see just exactly how much love there is in there for you, because I just don't feel like these words do it justice. I want to remember everything about you, every smile, tear, step, laugh, hug, triumph, hard time. I take pictures and blog in hopes it will help me to remember. And someday I will show this to you. I pray you will always know just how much I love you, how incredibly proud of you I am, how much you changed my life for the better, but most importantly - how much Jesus loves you and how proud he is of you and how much you have changed eternity for Him by just being you! You amaze me everyday, by just being you! How did I get so blessed to be your Mama?! I love you precious boy.
Love, Mommy





No comments: