Monday, March 14, 2011

Where have I been?

You may be wondering where I have been...I have been HERE! I opened an Etsy Shop called Journeys Boutique and have been having a lot of fun creating! I have always loved crafting and sewing for as long as I can remember. The idea of attempting to sell online, at craft shows or what have you has crossed my mind for years. And after some much needed "encouragement" from loved ones, I decided to give it a go on Etsy. It has been taking up all of my extra time right now...but I'm ok with that :-) since its something I love doing! I would love for you to check out my shop and tell me what you think! Maybe if I get enough feedback I will do a giveaway!!! Also, if you "Like" my FaceBook page you can get a free shipping code through March!

Here is a tase of what I have going on so far...

2 comments:

littlecbsmom said...

Love it Becca! Great stuff. Congratulations, I wish you the best success!

I'm not in need of a diaper bag right now, BUT if God performs a miracle and I do need one, I will let you know;)

One Woman's Thoughts said...

I'm putting good wishes on your Etsey venture into the universe.
Do what you love!